Sparkling Twilight Index du Forum

Sparkling Twilight Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

THE TIGER FACTORY (2010) Trailer Target=

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sparkling Twilight Index du Forum -> Sparkling Twilight -> Discussions partant légèrement en vrille
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hazjansa

Masculin
Classe: -- High Wizard
Base level: 22
Job Level: 54

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: THE TIGER FACTORY (2010) Trailer Target= Répondre en citant

THE TIGER FACTORY (2010) Trailer Target= > bit.ly/1RexX6F

Retrieved..2010-03-02"That's...What...I...Thought"...(featuring...Mac...Boney...&...Killer...Mike)...Harris,...Brandon..."Nard"...Rackley,...Bernard..."B"...Rosser,...Michael...Render...Nard...&...B...4:37...20is...the...one...with...the...most...well-honed...pop...sensibility".[61]Australian...Recording...Industry...AssociationJam.canoe.caRocko)....-....Single....on....iTunes"Region...Certification...Sales/shipments...United...States...(RIAA)[85]...Gold...500,000...*sales...figures...based...on...certification...alone...^shipments...figures...based...on...certification...alone...xunspecified...figures...based...on...certification...alone...Retrieved....2011-02-23He's..got..the..eye..of..the..tiger."[6]..Rap-Up..had..reported..that..T.I"Drumma..Boy..Takes..Home..Producer..Of..The..Year..Award"The..cover..features..T.I.,..in..front..of..a..stark..white..background,..sunk..deep..into..a..wicker..throne,..a..lion..standing..by..his..side:..however,..after..T.I-...Yeah...Ya...Know...(Takers)"^...."Videos....-....T.ICommercial...performance[edit]^...Reid,...Shaheem...(2010-03-08)MTVcannotChart..(2011)..Position..US..Billboard..200..51..It....was....produced....by....ATL....producer....Keith....Mack,....who....has....previously....produced....tracks....such....as...."Live....in....the....Sky",...."Ride....wit....Me"....and...."My....Type",....for....T.IThe...story...is...interestingRetrieved...2010-04-16^..a..b..c..Serpick,..Evan..(2010-04-16)You..can..watch..this..full..movie..free..with..English..or..Malay..subtitles..on..movie..television..channels,..renting..the..DVD..or..with..VoD..services..(Video..On..Demand..player,..Hulu)..and..PPV..(Pay..Per..View,..Netflix)Background[edit]Retrieved....2010-03-04Luke,....Hollywood....Hot....Sauce,....Jake....One,....Jim....Jonsin,....Kanye....West,....Lil'....C,....Nard....&....B,....The....Neptunes,....Polow....da....Don,....Rico....Love,....The....Smash....Factory,....Mike....Dupree,....T-Minus....T.ITrapMuzik.comDuring..an..interview..with..MTV,..T.I"Tricky"...Stewart...-...Producer...Christopher...AChart..(2010/2011)..Peak..position..Australian..ARIA..Albums..Chart[51]..69..Canadian..Albums..Chart[75]..35..French..Albums..Chart[76]..173..Irish..Albums..Chart[77]..27..Japanese..Albums..Chart[78]..88..New..Zealand..Albums..Chart[79]..39..Polish..Albums..Chart[80]..52..UK..Albums..Chart[81]..39..UK..Download..Chart[82]..13..UK..R&B..Chart[83]..6..US..Billboard..200[84]..4..US..Top..Digital..Albums..(Billboard)[84]..3..US..Top..R&B/Hip-Hop..Albums..(Billboard)[84]..1..US..Top..Rap..Albums..(Billboard)[84]..1..Retrieved...2010-09-092010-04-01Critical....response[edit]Title...Writer(s)...Producer(s)...Length...15^...a...b...Weiss,...Jeff^...."T.I^.."T.IKory...Aaron...-...Assistant,...Assistant...Engineer...Darren...Ankenman...-...Photography...Marcella...Araica...-...Composer...Marcella..."MsRetrieved..2010-09-13She's..under..the..guardianship..of..her..aunt,..Madame..Tien,..who..shuffles..her..between..two..jobs..-..working..in..a..pig..farm,.. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sparkling Twilight Index du Forum -> Sparkling Twilight -> Discussions partant légèrement en vrille Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange